Here it goes making my first review of a CD.What a better way to start it off than with Green Day’s newish CD 21st Century Breakdown.
1. Song of the Century: 9.5/10 because it is short although the lyrics are actually pretty good.
2. 21st Century Breakdown: 8.5/10 because it should be written as a mulitpart song but it’s condensed into one 5 minute song
3. Know your Enemy 7.5/10 because it has a catchy beat but MTV played the music video ad nauseum
4. Viva la Gloria! 6/10 I really do not like this song because it has a slowish beat and it is about a girl named Gloria not Spanish for “live the glory”
5. Before the Lobotomy 6.5/10 not the best song on the planet but it has to do with messing up someones brain.
6.Christians Inferno 7.5/10 My vote for “most likely to get stuck in your head”
7. Last Night on Earth 5.5/10 Only because it’s a slowish love ballad and I don’t really like those
8.East Jesus Nowhere 8.5/10 good song and it’s the only song about religion that’s proreligion
9.Peacemaker 10/10 The best song version of Romeo and Juliet ever!
10. Last of the American Girls 8.5/10 This song has nothing to do with the dolls but is this CDs Extraordinary Girl
11. Murder City 9/10 This song has the faded intro like Boulivard of Broken Dreams and it is a pretty good song
12. Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl) 10/10 One of the best songs on the CD because of the line “Little girl, Little Girl you dirty liar.Your just a junkie preaching to the choir”
13. Restless Heart Syndrome 5.5/10 another love ballad
14. Horseshoes and Handgrenades 10/10 a great song which is the old saying “almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades” the only issue is the mass swearing in this song.
15. 21 Guns 10/10 You probably heard this song too “one twenty one guns lay down your arms give up the fight” a great song even though it is played ad nausium.The music video is horrific because it is about a guy and a girl being shot at by police and they decide to makeout (perfect timing).
16.The Static Age 8.5/10 Its a catchy tune but it’s not great lyrics
17. American Eulagy 10/10 The best song on this CD.Its multipart like Jesus of Suburbia and Homecoming and starts like Song of the Century.
18.See the Light 8.5/10 it sounds like the singers bucket list put to music (I drank the water from a hurricane and I set a fire just to see the flame)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more