The ability to understand how you can find the shortest route or cheapest rate for travel can be beneficial in real life. For this weeks Exploration Activity, you will create and solve a traveling salesperson problem.
· Choose four cities you would like to visit.
· Consult the Internet and use one-way airfares between cities to create a weighted graph.
12 pages including the images
· Assume that you are located at A. Let B, C, D, and E represent each of the four cities you have chosen.
· Use the Brute Force Method to find the optimal solution to visiting each of our chosen cities and returning home. Show all your work.
· Use the Nearest Neighbor Method to approximate the optimal solution. Show all your work.
· Identify how much money is being saved by using the optimal solution instead of the approximation. Show all your work.
· Clearly label your work and identify each of the methods.
· Put all of your work into one document.
insert images into your document if you did the work by hand. Cite the resources, such as where you got the fares from, etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more