These are three different discussion questions that need to be answer and the rubric that needs to be followed thanks
Module 1: Discussion 2 G01
Discussion 1-2: Application Activity: Critique of Mission and Vision
· Review the mission and vision for a health care organization of your choice.
· Provide a thoughtful critique including areas of excellence and opportunity relative to the organizations mission and vision.
Module 1: Discussion 3 G01
· Explain how health care leaders can best align organizational mission, vision, and values with division, department, and individual performance.
· Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-300 words in length and must include appropriate in text citations, scholarly writing, and formatted using APA 6th edition.
Module 1: Discussion 4 G01
· Conduct a scholarly literature search and select an article relative to health care reimbursement and Value Based Purchasing.
· Discuss your selected article relative to health care reimbursement challenges faced by acute care hospitals and the impact of Value Based Purchasing (VBP).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more