1. Define economics as a social science and explain the difference between a social science and natural science.
2. Explain the apparent contradiction between limited resources and unlimited wants.
3. Define opportunity cost and explain the difference between this economic concept and accounting cost.
4. Define demand for a product or service. What does the law of demand say?
5. What happens to the demand for a product or service if the price increases? What happens if the price falls?
6. How are equilibrium quantity and price determined in a free market economy?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more