masters level assignment
Please write a 2-3 page paper outlining either an opportunity that you had implementing an organizational policy or being the recipient (client) of an organizational policy being implemented.Please consider the information in lesson two as you write this assignment. If you have not had this experience, please interview someone that you know in an organization who has had either of the two experiences.
Identify the type of policy that was implemented. Explain the reasons supporting the implementation of the policy.
Explain the positives and negatives of the implementation process. This section could include feedback received from the clients using the policy.
Identify challenges or successes of the policy being implemented.
As a human resources consultant involved in the implementation process, what changes or different strategies would you recommend to the implementation process.
1. Student should write a well-researched paper, approximately 2-3 pages and double-spaced (not counting a title page or references page).
2. Student should follow the APA Style Manual for referencing and citing sources in the paper.
3. Paper should be written in third person – not first person.
4. Paper should be error-free, so it may be wise to have another person proof your work.
5. All sources must be properly cited, according to APA style. In essence, you need to use in-text citations (no footnotes or endnotes in this paper whatsoever). Full citations of all works should be included in the References section, formatted in APA Style.
6. The paper must contain the following elements:
a. Title Page
e. References section
f. Appendix (if tables or charts or necessary)
Utilize the APA Helps as necessary in the Course Materials (in the Lessons area) to help you present your brief paper in APA format, which means that you need to write a Title Page and References Page separate from the body of the text of the paper (no abstract or author note are needed).
NOTE: Do not use macros or automatic referencing in your papers for this course. The auto features usually cause unforeseen problems in format. Plus, part of this course involves the students acquisition of the essentials of the APA style format. You are expected to use, cite, and reference outside sources in all of your assignments unless specifically instructed otherwise.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.