Read chapters 4, 5 and 6 from the textbook and Lecture week 3 before answering the questions below, and the research activity. If you have any question related to the content, please contact me.
Chapter 4 – Essential of Planning
1. Some business owners make a statement something to the effect, “We’re too busy to bother with strategy. We have to take care of the present.” What might be wrong with their reasoning?
2. Do the exercise Skill-Building “Conducting a SWOT Analysis”: After reading the instruction for this exercise, take a goal from your Company (general or departmental) and apply the SWOT analysis in order to find strategies to achieve this goal.
Chapter 5 – Problem Solving and Decision Making
3. Do the exercise: Internet Skill-Building Exercise: Learning about Creativity Training, page 188 [8e pg 183].
Chapter 6 – Quantitative techniques for Planning and decision making.
4. Do the exercise: Skill-Building 6-A: Developing a PERT Network, Page 220 [8e pg. 215].
The answers from the questions above must be written in APA format in an attached document (Cover page, answers of the questions, and references; Times New Roman 12, and left justified).
Google What’s your Company’s Risk Culture? Read carefully this Business week article and answer the following:
(1) Do you agree or disagree with this topic? Support the reasons.
(2) Explain the manner your Company manages Risk Culture.
Write down (more than one sheet in length) your report by using APA Style (Cover page, abstract, main body, conclusions, and references; Times New Roman 12, and left justified). It should be included in the same assignment’s document.
There are two easy ways of submitting your week 3 assignment. (1) Draw the PERT chart in a word document as part of the regular assignment by using circles and arrows that Microsoft word offers. In this case, it will be part of the document to be submitted throughturnitin. Or, (2) Submit your PERT chart by Hand in PDF through “course message link” as an attached PDF document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more