Your goal with this assignment is to complete a syllabus for the course you have been working on that incorporates the lesson you developed in the last topic. For the purposes of this assignment, you will use the syllabus template provided here, for a course, that has eight topics. It is up to you whether you want this course to be delivered in a traditional, online, or hybrid setting.
Your completed syllabus should include:
1. Course title, description, and textbook
2. Two or three competencies from the program design this course will meet
3. Eight topics, with each topic having
· One or two measurable objectives aligned to academic standards.
· Suggested readings from textbook and other sources (include links to articles or websites you would like them to review)
· Description of the assignment, activity, or assessment (you will make use of the two formative and one summative assessment you created)
· One or two discussion questions for the students to answer either face to face or online
4. Grading Scale and point allocation for assignments.
5. Two Formative Assessments, aligned to the topic level objectives (these should be described in the topics and attached to the end of the syllabus).
6. One Summative Assessment, aligned to the program level competencies (this should be described in the topic and attached to the end of the syllabus).
Write a 200-300-word analysis on the collaborative process of developing curriculum.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more