Here is a brief synopsis of the simulation regarding the hospitals budget and dilemma:
· One 35-year-old cancer patient who needs significant time with the doctor, medical supplies, tests, and around the clock care. Cost: $135 million
· Emergency Room operations for daily care and treatment of about 100 people (around $365,000 a year). Cost: $155 million
· Two senior patients who need hip replacement surgery. Cost: $50 million
· 10 patients (ranging in age from 18 to 45) receiving assistance in your inpatient drug/alcohol rehab unit. Cost: $100 million
· An MRI unit that is on the fritz and could die any day. Replacement cost: $170 million
· One of your two X-ray machines is inoperable and must be replaced. Cost: $40 million
· Ambulance drive-in area was damaged and needs to be repaired. Cost: $15 million
· Training needs for nursing staff for certification requirements. Cost: $35 million
· TOTAL: $700 million.
For your Assignment, address the following below using the hospitals budget I have given you:
· You have $700 million in expenses and only $500 million to work with. How do allocate your resources?
· Who gets treated, who should wait, and why?
· What about your facilities?
· Determine what you plan to do and explain your reasoning as well as the ethical considerations behind your decision.
Your initial response must be 150 to 250 substantive words MINUS the accounting of your work.
Due 7/25/19 @1pm Eastern W/ Turnitin Report
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more