Your instructor will assign you to a group. The word count for this assignment is 150 to 300 words. Each group will also be assigned to create a PowerPoint presentation covering one of the Case Studies on Providers provided in your text (i.e., Chapters 18-22 have the case studies).
For your initial post within the discussion forum, list your members and a brief description (between 50 and 100 words) of what each member contributed to the PowerPoint Presentation. Within the presentation and using a minimum of three scholarly sources, evaluate the case as a team addressing the following points:
· Provide a summary of the faculty assigned Provider case.
· Assess the functions of analytics as discussed by Davenport (2014). Include in your assessment:
o How analytics is organized.
o How it adds value and
o How it deals with technical challenges
· Analyze what area of the organizations strategic goal is supported by analytics as discussed by Davenport (2014). Is it clinical, marketing, or business?
· Analyze the assigned Providers case in terms of why this case study is considered a best practice.
Attach your group presentation to your group description and post both as an initial post.
You may wish to include visual enhancements in your presentation. These may include appropriate images, a consistent font, appropriate animations, and transitions from content- piece to content-piece and slide-to-slide. (Images should be cited in APA format as outlined by the writing center. Students may wish to use the MSCJ Where to Get Free Images guide for assistance with accessing freely available public domain and/or Creative Commons licensed images.) It is recommended that you access Garr Reynolds Top Ten Slide Tips (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and Simple rules for better PowerPoint presentations (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. that provides useful assistance with creating successful PowerPoint presentations.
· Must be five to six slides in length (not including title page, references page, or appendices).
· Must use a presentation tool such as Power Point (note that Google docs also has presentation tools)
· Must include a Title Slide
· Must include at least one slide for each of the bullet points above
· Must include detailed speaker notes
· Must include a reference page with at least three scholarly sources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more