Read the required articles:
1. Spontaneous or Intentional? Involuntary Versus Voluntary Episodic Memories in Older and Younger Adults (http://web.a.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=1&sid=7e20fce2-fdbb-4815-abe3-4e095dc258c9%40sessionmgr4006)
2. Assessing and Addressing Cognitive Impairment in the Elderly: A Look at the Research Into Cognitive Impairment (http://web.a.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=1&sid=694e4506-eefd-42c0-9e53-ccf069e0b749%40sdc-v-sessmgr02)
3. Late-Life Depression Is Not Associated With Dementia-Related Pathology (http://web.a.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=1&sid=26d6d7a0-cabb-4fbf-a5f7-3dfb3c5806a4%40sessionmgr4006)
Review the following articles
1. Where is Dementia? A Systematic Literature Review Exploring Neuroanatomical Aspects of Dementia (http://web.a.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=1&sid=38c17e1c-3e69-4758-b485-0ee58318305b%40sessionmgr4006)
2. Using Virtual Reality to Identify Brain Areas Involved in Memory (https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-01/uoc–uvr012518.php)
Watch the videos:
For this assignment, you will be designing content for a two-sided, three-paneled brochure using the Brochure Template. Your brochure must:
· Discuss elderly intelligence, reasoning, and cognition.
· Evaluate research and theories on four types of changes in the aging brain, including memory and executive processing.
· Analyze two types of dementia, including common causes, and a minimum of two interventions.
· Contain at least three photos that depict the topictwo of which must reflect your own findings.
Include pertinent and concise information in the text spaces provided in each section of the template. Conduct your research using at least five scholarly resources from the provided videos or articles, or from other online reputable scholarly websites search tools (such as Google Scholar). In addition to these scholarly sources, you may also use resources, services, and programs available within your region (state, city, county, etc.).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more